06 February 2012

|| Lovely Actresses ||

Photobucket
These are such stunning and talented ladies. 
I love movies and I love me a good actor
Saoirse Ronan//I loved her in The Lovely Bones, The Way Back and Hanna. I look forward to seeing her movie Violet & Daisy.
Bryce Dallas Howard//loved her all the way back in The Village. Still love her.
Mia Wasikowska//I love her acting style. Great in Jane Eyre and Restless.
Michelle Dockery//Downton Abbey, obviously.
Amanda Seyfried//Mostly I just think she is darling. Loved her in Mamma Mia and she is just darling in everything else. I loved her in Letters to Juliet where she played a cute and down to earth girl which seems to be her thing. I didn't love the movie In Time that she is in, but she was sure stunning in it.
Schuyler Fisk//I love her! Not only is she an amazing musician, but such a natural actress. She was great back in The Baby-Sitters Club and Snow Day days and loving her even more in her current roles in the movie Restless and I'm Reed Fish. She was the only good thing about the I'm Reed Fish movie. She has this breezy and natural feel to her acting. It's refreshing. I get excited when I see she is in a movie.
Chloe Moretz//A sweet young actress who is turning into something big. I can't wait to see her in Hugo and Dark Shadows.
Jennifer Lawrence//I loved her in X-Men First Class and I can't wait to see her in The Hunger Games.

//I can't wait to see what movies they are all in next//
Photobucket

No comments: