20 January 2014

< The Secret Life of Walter Mitty >

 photo tumblr_myretwUORR1qcun5go1_1280_zps6c896ebb.jpg
 photo tumblr_myretwUORR1qcun5go3_1280a_zps54705477.jpg
 photo tumblr_myretwUORR1qcun5go6_1280_zps6348b4b5.jpg
 photo tumblr_myretwUORR1qcun5go8_1280_zps5a389037.jpg
I love love love love love love love this movie.

My new favorite movie. As soon as it was over, I wanted to stay for the next showing of it. Didn't, but I will buy the movie when it comes out and watch it everyday. Seriously.

This movie was everything I want in a movie. Everrrryything. A dash of suspense, heartfelt, clean, cool, artistic, interesting, surprising, adventurous, witty, beautiful, delightful, inspiring, laugh out loud moments, special moments, great characters and AMAZING music. And oh my was Ben Stiller at his handsomest. Just typing all this makes me want to run to the movie theatre and see it again. You did a great job directing and starring in it Ben Stiller. Make more movies like this, please.

GO SEE IT. And if you are curious, check out the music in the movie, here and here, BUT don't until after you have seen the movie. It will ruin the surprise.
Images source.
>>>M

No comments: