04 January 2013

< Bits of 2012 >

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I searched through my photos to find the events of 2012, I was surprised by how much all these events felt like they just happened yesterday. 2012 feels like it was only a couple months long. It's great to be reminded of the great adventures and experiences we had, because the good really do out way the bad of the year. Even though there was sadness and troubles this year, there were so so many happy moments. And THAT is what is important.

I am so happy that I take photos and document events that have made my life happy. I think a lot of these little moments would be forgotten...actually I am sure they would...but now I get to look back and say to myself "you know what, you had a great year". I can look back on my time in switzerland for years to come and remember all the happiness it did bring.

2012-moving out of the house in the mountains to an apt in the city by Lake Konstanz, lots of walks and exploring of our new city and other places in Switzerland, going to Fasnacht in Basel, a short visit from my dad in the spring while he was on business, went to the circus, celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary, picnics at the lake, berry picking, lots of skyping, family came to visit us in the summer, exploring France, Italy, Austria, Liechtenstein and Germany, trip to Paris, starting paperwork to get Jachen legal to live in the USA and our flight to Seattle for Christmas! What a year! Many blessings.

I hope to continue in the year 2013 to photograph and document the happy and lovely things in life.
Welcome 2013! Happy New Year!

Bits of 2011
>>>M

No comments: