24 August 2012

< Album Overload >

Photobucket
Photobucket 
There are so many great albums that have come out this year and will be coming out by the end of the year and I have had a list going on my computer, but I thought I would share it with you. Here are the albums I am looking forward to and also the bands I wish would have an album out this year. If any of you know of an upcoming album of the below that I don't know about, let me know!

 2012 albums I am looking forward to...
::: Out Now :::
Bloc Party
Owl City
*Joshua Radin
The Temper Trap
Silversun Pickups

::: September :::
*Stars
*Mumford & Sons
The xx
Two Door Cinema Club
Animal Collective
The Avett Brothers
*Patrick Wolf
St. Vincent & David Byrne
*The Helio Sequence
Band of Horses
Grizzly Bear

::: October :::
Ellie Goulding
*A Fine Frenzy
*Muse
Taken By Trees

You can click on the bands and preview the upcoming album.
*ones I am most excited for
Photobucket 
Bands/musicians I wish would have a new album this year/soon...
Phoenix
Vampire Weekend
Agnes Obel
Aqualung
Beirut
Brooke Fraser
Camera Obscura
The Head and the Heart
The Kin
Kings of Convenience
Kings of Leon
Local Natives
Mat Kearney{next year I'm guessing}
Ludovico Einaudi
Mindy Gledhill
Oh Land
Sia
The Weepies

Photobucket 
 and speaking of music...
Photobucket Have you heard of this documentary or seen it?!? If you have heard about it HOW come you didn't tell me about it!!? Jachen and I will be renting this on iTunes soon, that is for sure! Ps. I spy Schuyler Fisk in that movie, I love her!!
photo source|source

::: Any of these you are looking forward to?? :::
>>>M

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Wow, September is going to be a good month. Thanks for reminding me about the Big Easy Express! My husband found it for me a few weeks ago and I've only had the chance to watch the first few minutes so far.