25 October 2011

|| Grocery Store Dancing ||

I sure love your music Sara Bareilles with all my heart, but I just don't get why you are a Greaser dancing with that {cool} leather jacket in that Mexican grocery store to this song. I am sure you have your reasons? Note: one of my pet peeves are music videos that have nothing to do with the song also when you can majorly tell they are lip-syncing. But you sure look cute dancing Miss Sara.

I rather prefer this girl singing and dancing at the grocery store...it makes sense{well besides
the girl in the 80's workout outfit}. And I rather prefer her polkadot blazer.

But of course we allll know who the KING of grocery store dancing and singing is...this dollface.
Do you dance in the aisles when a good song comes on? I do.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mel said...

I'm secretly in Love with Micheal Buble since ages!!! (don't tell my guy ^^)
He has the most amazing voice...and in his own way he is extremely hot!

*sigh*

xoxoxo
Melanie

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

OH yes, same here. He is for sure a babe...and that voice melts me.

kelsie rae. said...

haha what in the world? the sara bareilles video defiantly has it's moments....but it's kind of sad how she smacks all those customers around...

i agree though the sophie one is better. way cute! especially love the girl in pink spandex!

Natalie said...

I guess her message is that the best way to get over a lost love is to dance terribly through a grocery store. She just should have hired a better choreographer.