30 September 2011

|| Our Backyard ||


There was a gorgeous fog all day that just surfaced the hills with sunlight shinning through. Gorgeous. When Jachen got home from work, I popped dinner into the oven, then we drove up behind our house to the beautiful sight you have just seen. I am so happy we did because the nice fog was still there and the sun was in perfect position. Also, we met some calf and cow friends which I was excited about. They were all very excited about getting their picture taken. I had a hard time stopping myself from taking a thousand photos, but luckily {or unlucky} we had food in the oven so we had limited time. Don't we have a beautiful backyard?

5 comments:

Harpski said...

so dreamy! I love the Swiss cows! They have bells too! COOL!

Liz Lopez said...

I love your photos Monica you are so talented; and can I come over and visit someday? gorgeous contry

Natalie said...

um, did you really get that close to the cows? Crazy. The little ones are cute. Why did you post this here and not on your switzy blog? just wondering. Thanks for sharing your little cow friends with us!

ashleyn said...

Incredible. What a lovely way to spend the evening. I feel very inspired now to go out and explore more of my towns rolling hills...

kaitlin said...

oh my. so so pretty out there.

mistedl!