07 February 2011

all things lovely...

i love these chairs and shelving from urban. love love love.


I love this travel duffle from urban. too bad i have no need for it.


i love this scarf pattern, from here. it comes in three other shades. lovely.


what a 'lovely' decal. i would love this for my mac. i think i like the bigger one best. from, here.


i have been in love with this painting for a while now. i would LOVE this in my home. from, here. 


i love this geometric mobile. from, here. maybe i want it over my bed. originally saw it on a blog, but shoot i forgot which. 

3 comments:

Julene said...

i want the duffle. and the "lovely" decal. and the painting is pretty cool too.

kaitlin said...

i agree with julene. there are just too many good things to do with a mac. so many good cases and decals. WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE.

mintri!

Katie said...

Those turquoise shelves are amazing. Going on my birthday list!