07 February 2011

gals&hair | alison


i have been meaning to do this post since last november! alison from A Fine Frenzy is no longer a red head! gah! i have posted about her many times and i can't do a musician hair post without mentioning alison sudol. she has been an inspiration in my life through her music to her style. i have always wanted her red hair. so striking. i am sad she doesn't have it anymore, but i am actually liking her blonde too. so pretty.


great video



PSSSS. this is another thing i have been meaning to post since november...my friend david archuleta met miss alison who is one of his musical inspirations! over here at Idolator you can read and watch the interview by david a. he is so awkward, i love it.


and i can't help but post this one too. so cute how he sings with her. she is so good live, gosh when do i get to see her live???


see more gals&hair HERE.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I love her red hair too. I want it. Do you think I could get away with it? Going to the temple? Too red? WANT. IT.

Unknown said...

red is great, but i really like her as a blond!
also, david archuleta is soo precious! he's always reminded me just a tiny bit of jordan sypher. but only just a tiny bit.

kaitlin said...

a. olivia DO IT.
b. hahaaaaa david. oh my.
c. did you mean to post that same video on there twice?
d. my HECk she is so good.

resse!

Julene said...

i'm not going to lie, i'm a little obsessed with Alison Sudol. great music, great style, gorgeous, and super cute personality (from what i can see anyway). Yes, its official, i'm obsessed.