07 February 2011

thank you technology...

a little technology shout out, specifically the internet. man, good thinggg the internet is cool these days. i remember in highschool when i got my first email address. then getting msn chat. so fancy. now, i get to enjoy the likes of facebook which allows me to stay connected to friends, blogs/blogging, skype, online magazines and of course all the music at my fingertips. at college during an art seminar i remember the speaker talking to us artists about the importance for us to keep up on current art and keeping ourselves inspired. ever since then i have followed that council and thanks to amazing inspiring blogs, websites and music i am able to keep myself inspired each day.

thanks to facebook i have enjoyed this great quote and lovely comments from friends that make me feel good inside.
{and thanks to facebook i can know what is going on with clinton kelly. bonus!}


thanks to skype i get to see this face.


thanks for this online magazine, rue which is full of lovely home interiors, fashion, lovely photos and a layout that would make a graphic designer swoon. (you, know like me). this particular issue has alison sudol of a fine frenzy's HOME. gah!


thanks for blogs. i just came across this amazing blog. i looove it sooo. she too loves design, color, beautiful art and all things lovely. inspiration central!


oh internet thanks for providing me with tunes. thanks to daytrotter too. i LOVE this song and this video, so great.

4 comments:

kaitlin said...

oh that daytrotter is a good one. jake showed it to me (definitely possible that you showed it to him) and it's great.

julie digs design said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the plug!!! I am truly honored!

Cheers! :) -julie

Julene said...

wow. those are some lovely pictures of me. haha. and thank you for being inspired and sharing all the cool blogs you come across.

Olivia Carter said...

Glad you liked the quote. AWESOME!