01 January 2011

thanks 2010, hello 2011


2010 you were amazing to me. you took me to europe & egypt, found me this fellow jachen in the hills of switzerland, took me to florida, flew kaitlin & joslin to seattle/me, took me to the farm, took me back to europe, got me engaged & starting to plan a wedding, gave me a new niece and two nephews on its way, brought me back my friend taylor from his mission, showed me inception & despicable me & tangled & how to train your dragon & modern family & NCIS & this SYTYCD & Leah Duncan & other amazing lovelies, allowed me great times with friends & family & great nanny jobs, made me braver, told me to love the Hunger Games series & coconut bubble tea & Tallest Man & other amazing music, showed me i could draw & paint, got me this new blog and surprised me with the best christmas ever.

2011 i know you will treat me good too.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

fun way to recap!

Julene said...

um, this is all great and everything, but you failed to mention me in your list. which i know you meant to, it just somehow didn't make it in there. and i know you're supper sorry, and a little embarrassed that you missed something so important. so i want you to know that i graciously accept your apology.