31 December 2010

|| Gals & Hair//Brooke ||


i have decided to feature some of my favorite rockin' gals and their rockin' hair. i am BORED to TEARS with my hair, even more so then normal, and am always on the look out for others' hair...even blue hair.

brooke fraser's new cd is one of my new favorites. i listen to it CON.STANT.LY. especially this one. the music on her new cd flags is so beautiful, inspiring and richly filled. i was in love with it when i purchased it and even still. i also love her long dark dark locks and full bangs.

stay tuned for more gals & hair.
Photobucket

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

i'm going to fight you!
for the love, send me the cd!

Veronica said...

Okay, thanks for reminding me about her. I've heard a couple songs from her new album but forgot to listen to the rest. Orphans, Kingdoms is reallllly good. (Did you have that posted on here for a minute or am I going crazy?)

Really great hair too.