08 February 2013

< Gap Baby Girl >

 photo babygirl1_zps3194e8b3.jpg
Photobucket
After drooling over the Gap baby boy line, I thought I would check out the baby girls...not as much that I love. These are the only ones I like from the current Gap baby girl collection. Designers often design baby girl things sooo overly girly. I am not a fan of overly girly. That's one reason I don't enjoy looking at baby girl clothes as much...it's hard to find pieces I like.

There are a few shops who's girl pieces I do love and who do girly just right...Smallable, My Little Square, Stella McCartney, Thumbeline, Mini Rodini, French Blossom and Bobo Choses....to name a few. But man are they pricey!

I am just picky...is what it really is. If I have a girl, she won't have very much clothes. ha.
>>>M

No comments: