11 October 2012

< Inspiring Spaces//Part Four >

Photobucket
Photobucket 
::Love the box children's bed. Not sure if I like the wheels on the bottom, seems scary....well unless there are locks on them.
::LOVE the chalkboard wall, so fun to write a grocery list on. Also love the white cabinets, black countertop and gold influences.
::Wowza, love love love that huge bowl bathtub. Want it. Wouldn't you love stay in there all day reading a book.
::Want that couch and love the color influences in the room.

Space::1|2|3|4
Inspiring spaces::1|2|3
>>>M

4 comments:

TheHeadlessMannequin said...

That round bathtub is pretty impressive...it looks like a giant cereal bowl :) I love the decor of all of these spaces...though they're making me feel very aggrieved by the constraints of rented accommodation right now!

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Each of these rooms has something I love. I think with each there comes a coziness and livability factor that makes it so appealing.
I have to agree with that bathtub. How amazing! I would love to stay in there for most of the day!
xo,
nancy

Allie said...

that tub. i think id die and go to heaven for a bubble bath in that baby. love your picks!

Julene said...

I WANT THAT BATHTUB!