01 August 2012

|| Parents In Switzy//Day 7 ||

Day 7 Thursday//We took the morning easy to recover from our jam packed two days in France then had a picnic lunch at the lake before heading out on a beautiful beautiful drive. We live in such a beautiful area and I am happy my parents where able to see a lot of Switzerland on their trip. After our drive we went to St. Gallen, the bigger city near where we live. There we walked a round a bit then took my parents inside the big beautiful cathedral in St. Gallen. After we headed to H&M where my parents bought Jachen and I some clothes...so nice of them.

Some photos from that day...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Day 1&2|3&4|5|6|6

That evening we skyped my sister Natalie and nieces Leah and Clara. What a funny skype picture this is. Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments: