10 August 2012

< August 10th >

Photobucket
My sisters and I do a little thing called 10 on 10 over here at our sisters blog. The 10th of every month we post 1 picture of 10 consecutive hours for that day. It's a great way to see what we each are doing especially for me who likes to feel a part of their day and lives while I am so far. However, I usually cheat because my days are "boring" and look the same for many many hours at a time.

So here was my 10 on 10 for today.

930-500//I was at my computer space where I do my computer thang. I have been designing wedding invitations lately so that has been keeping me occupied along with the posts here on this blog. Also during this time I did the dishes, did some exercise, peed a ton because I have been drinking LOTS of water, watched a lot of people come and go on the little road outside the window, watched The Proposal and watched some Seinfeld. Well when I say watched I mean while sitting at my desk working and it running in the background and I looking over occasionally.

|| And yes, I do keep my workspace that tidy, Im kinda OCD about everything lining up and being straight. Also, I take my rings off every time I come back from the potty so my rings can dry off. I don't like wet rings on my fingers. Do you see my awesome tall water bottle? It's awesome because it makes me/allows me to drink more water during the day because I don't have an excuse of being lazy or forgetting to go and fill up a smaller bottle multiple times. This bottle I only have to refill once {I drink 2 big bottles a day}. Smart huh? My back scratcher hangs out on the table and you see the playstation controller, we have our tv system hooked up via our playstation so I control music and movies via the controller. I love it. My glasses sit there because mostly I forget to wear them even though I should so I don't get a headache. But sometimes I do remember to put them on. So that explains my thangs. ||
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
500-515//Jachen brought in the mail when he came home. An AMAZING surprise {well I knew she was sending me the earrings, but not the rest} package from JULENE! What a great friend. Look at the loot she sent me. In the letter she wrote "so in tribute for our love of Target, I am sending you super great things from Target..." So nice of her to bring Target to me. All such perfect things...can't WAIT to wear those earrings. Remember she was the one that sent THIS fabulous package, she spoils me. Thanks so much Julene. Photobucket Photobucket
515-600//Jachen and I went on a nice walk, I brought my camera with me. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
630-til late//We made dinner together, ate while watching Matrix and then partied like it was Friday night! Our version of partying is watching movie after movie til we are ready for bed. Fancy.
ps. first time watching the Matrix movies...pretty cool indeed.Photobucket  Photobucket
There you have it, that was my day.
>>>M

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

What a fun idea! Love it!