14 May 2012

|| Random Thoughts ||

Photobucket 

^The old man across the hall from us always, always grumbles and mumbles to himself as he fumbles for his key to open his door. 
^My thighs are killlling me today, well and yesterday. I think the most they have ever been this sore. Turns out being in nursery at church for 2 hours is equivalent to running for 7 miles without stretching afterwards. So next Sunday I will for sure remember to stretch. 
^Yesterday, I had a rather lovely afternoon with my husband. We went on a walk down to the lake where the wind was creating huge waves. The picture above doesn't do the waves justice. Then we came home and made peanut butter cookies together. I love spending time with Jachen. 
^I decided not to finish reading the book I was reading. I was reading a book called Delirium which was recommended to me by the worker at the bookstore in London who saw me buying the book called Matched. I ended up not liking either. Ha. I was holding on strong with Delirium cus I was hoping the ending would at least be good. I cheated the other day and read the last 3 pages of the book and did not like what I found so I decided to stop reading the book. Only like 50 pages left, but a waste of time. 
 ^...So I started to read The Hobbit. I am really looking forward to reading it. I would be reading Eldest right now if I had it in my possession because I am dying to read that book. 
^I hate when I spend the whole day inside only to step out at the early evening to find out it was a beautiful day, that I wasted that good sunshine. 
 ^ I think I am finally getting used to the idea that I will clean two full sinks of dishes and then the next day they are both filled again. 
 ^I hate when people/characters do stupid things on movies and television just for the sake of the plot and storyline. 
 ^I have been living here in Switzerland for over a year now and I still crave American food constantly. ^I can't believe just around the corner, end of June, my sister and her husband and baby are flying here for a visit. I can snap my fingers and they will be here.

  Photobucket

No comments: