29 October 2011

|| It's that time of year ||

Have you painted your nails orange yet this Fall? I haven't...I didn't bring any of my orange polish with me, but I did buy a rusted orange color yesterday so I plan on putting that on soon. I remember the day my sister Stephanie got married I brought 3 bottles of orange nail polish to the Temple and painted my nails in the bathroom with one of them while she was getting married. Orange was in her wedding colors. Don't those pictures make you want orange on? Go throw some orange on your nails! 
I miss my bucket of nail polish I left behind. However I am building up a collection here too.
nails|nails|nails
Photobucket

2 comments:

Flora Fricker said...

I'm loving autumn orange nails! x

Natalie said...

LOVE the first shade, a little more subdued.