26 July 2013

< Urbanears >

 photo Untitled-1a_zpsbdc80a9a.jpg
Photobucket
We bought ourselves Urbanears! We both needed headphones so we decided to try on Urbanears while we were at Urban Outfitters and they were sooo comfy. We also couldn't resist the colors, duh. So, we couldn't walk out of there without bringing them home with us.

I was worried wearing headphones like these would give me headaches...I get headaches easily wearing headbands. Not with these! I was also worried that wearing them while working out would be uncomfortable or annoying...not the case either. I love the sound quality...I kept trying songs to see what each sounded like in the headphones. The only complaint I have, which is also a pro...is they are warm...so wearing them working out adds to your already warm body. BUT they will be great in the Winter! Get a pair!

I got the Ocean color and Jachen Indigo.
>>>M

No comments: