17 April 2013

< Room Design//Living Room >

 photo livingroom6_zpsbe59689a.jpg
 photo line2.jpg
 photo livingroom6stuff_zpscc6aae2c.jpg
 photo line2.jpg
Welp, love this room. I love love modern mixed with rustic mixed with sleek vintage. Which is this room. And let's talk about those sandals!! Gorg. Ps. I do NOT endorse you spending $399 on a salvaged muddly painted wood table let alone on two!...but I do promote you making some that look like these for much much cheaper. I also promote lots of life/family photos on walls. Alsooo I highly support that glass cabinet! Man!

one. Floor Lamp//two. Nail Polish//three. Camera Lens//four. Wall Clock//five. Basket//six. Photos//seven. Throw//eight. Rug//nine. Sandals//ten. Sofa//eleven. Wood Tables//twelve. Cabinet

Room//1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10

Stay tuned for the next room!
>>>M

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

I have been meaning to post how much I love these room design things you've been doing lately! So fantastic!