26 February 2013

< 2013 Red Carpet Dresses >

 photo Untitled-1a_zps482f6eec.jpg
 photo 274937_original_zps5816b1c9.jpg
 photo Untitled-1b_zpsd0dd3122.jpg
Photobucket
I was sooooo unimpressed by the dresses for the Oscars this year. Snooze fest. Love that Jennifer Lawrence but what is that dress?! She even tripped up the stairs in it...doi. She was basically wearing a comforter/wedding dress. Not my favorite combo for the Oscars.

These are my favorite dresses of the night. They all actually had character and design elements to it. I love love love that blue lace dress worn by Alicia Vikander. Love that it has a low back and a little bit of a train as well. Pretty. I think an all white dress looks out of place if you are not a bride, but I LOVE this dress on Georgina Chapman...but can she go wrong? I don't think so. She is the definition of fancy and elegance. I didn't mind Halle Berry's dress and I liked Adele's as well. Adele has such a great variety of black dresses she wears.

There are soooo many amazing gowns/dresses out there, how is it possible that so many of the stars this Oscars all wore boring dresses?? How?? I guess all the good dresses were already taken for the Vanity Fair after party.

Anyway...
>>>M

No comments: