14 January 2013

< Letta Photos//New >

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
New photos up at my photography blog. While at home in Seattle{I swear soon I will stop saying that phrase}I found my discs of past photoshoots. Good thing, because I was driving myself crazy wondering where these photoshoots were.

I miss photographing people, luckily Jachen lets me use him as a model. I miss being inspired by the person{s}, inspired by the location, finding creative angles, capturing different moods, and the enjoyment of the interaction with the one{s} being photographed. I love the challenge and the creative juices that flow in the moment. It's a pretty exciting and exhilarating experience.
>>>M

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Who was that group of people? I cant remember. Were they siblings? I love those ones of Brent, especially the one in front of the camera wall.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

3 of them are siblings. The 3 that look the same. ha. Savanna the one in the jeans and pink and black top was my roommate for many semesters and I know all the rest too...but they decided they wanted some friends pictures taken. It was fun.

yes, the ones of brent are great! one of my all time favorite photoshoots.