02 October 2012

< Engagement Photography >

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
I love a beautiful photo shoot, you got me there, and I love love amazing engagement photos. These photos of Becky, who was on the hiphop dance team in HS with me, are just amazing. I LOVE that their photos are on a ferry and then on beautiful Washington water. They were photographed by Chantal Andrea, who clearly takes amazing photographs.

Sometimes I wish we had engagement pictures taken...by someone other than myself, but you do what works for you. Luckily, we have great wedding day pictures of the two of us, thanks to Kristen.
>>>M

2 comments:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

The photo location is a great idea! Being on the ferry and water makes for a great backdrop. =)
xo,
nancy

Natalie said...

Great photos. Love the rocky WA beach. She was on your hip hop team? How did you find these?