01 October 2012

< Our Weekend >

AGAIN! Again we had another rainy over cast and foggy Saturday...so no boat ride. Bummer. Hopefully there is a weekend in October that will have good weather while the boat is still running for the season. So instead, we went on a drive to find this village on top of a hill that I have been eyeing every time we are in that area...and of course it was so foggy out that we couldn't even see the village from down below to know where to find it.

Luckily, I was pretty sure I knew where it was hiding. Had to find which little road would take us up to that village and after one wrong attempt, we found the right way. It was very rainy out, but that didn't stop me from getting out and taking a picture. It's hard to go on a drive in Switzerland and not find a million things you want to stop and photograph...so here are a few of those million that I was able to capture. We chased the fog and found the beauty below.
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
The fog was so beautiful and made for some interesting photos. As beautiful as Switzerland looks in these photos, they do NOT do the beauty justice. 100 times better in real life.

We enjoy drives so much. Not only do I find new beautiful sites to enjoy, but Jachen also loves it and enjoys getting to know more of his country...even though he hates getting wet so didn't always get out of the car to really enjoy it.

Also, Olma is a "city fair" that is coming up and they have these amazing large and small ads all over and I have been dying to own one. If only I knew where to buy such a poster...but instead we found this one on an ad garage so Jachen stole it for me. Ha. Staple holes and all, adds character. This WILL be framed in our home one day and every time I look at it I will think of this day.
>>>M


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute poster, I would have stolen it too. Now I know what Olma is....i commented earlier that I didnt know what it was. Great fog photos.