19 September 2012

< MEGA Tag >

Photobucket

Rose, thanks Rose, from A Student Rose tagged me in this question/answer tag{? is there a name for these things?}. I was flattered to be included, so here I am with my response!

The rules are as follows:
1::Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2::They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3::They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4::They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5::The bloggers must be told
6::No tag backs

11 facts about me...
Photobucket 
1::I prefer sweet over salty{though I love salty too}
2::I can be shy even though I am really outgoing
3::I will be 28 in November and sometimes I wish I felt/looked my age
4::I really really do love all things lovely AND love sharing all things lovely
5::I have a really great, talented, funny, cool, and supportive family
6::I wish I made time to read at least one book a month
7::I am a firm believer of music and have a rather large excessive music collection
8::I always pack things to do on long car drives, but always end up just looking out the window the whole time instead
9::I am slightly/pretty claustrophobic. I canNOT sleep in a sleeping bag, be squished in a car although sometimes that is necessary so I deal, and when I watch people climbing in holes or air vents in movies it gives me the heebie jeebies
10::I have been a lot of beautiful and amazing places, but my favorite city is still Seattle{home}
11::One of the things on my very short bucket list is to eat a hot dog at a hot dog stand in NYC

11 questions from Rose to me...
Photobucket 
1::What one cosmetic item could you not live without? Honestly, I hardly use makeup especially these days however, I cannot wear eye shadow without Urban Decay Primer Potion and I think every girl should have this.
2::One word to describe your style? Eclectic
3::Who is your fashion inspiration? This is a hard one because mostly I just love whatever is well designed and that is "me", however I would have to say that Alison Sudol's style, vibe and music has influenced me the most.
4::What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Well I am going to say 2 things...first style wise I would say my white dress with black spots from H&M and second for practicality my basic black leggings that I wear all day everyday around the house. 
5::Heels or Flats? flats.
6::Jeans or Skirts? normally i would say a tie btwn the two, but lately skirts because I hate my current jeans.
7::Favorite song? HARD. First of all I have a hard time choosing a favorite of anything let alone music! BUT since I have to chose, the song Lisztomania by Phoenix is one of my all time favorites. Makes me so happy and has such a great beat and is by one of my favorite bands. 
8::Where do you want to be in 5 years time? Well this is a fun question...living in the Seattle area with 2 kids a girl and a boy, fluentish in German, selling art and such on Etsy & Society6 while having a wedding/party business started with my sister Natalie, still happily married to Jachen...Jachen has finished school and has a great job that he loves. I think that covers the basic/essential desires. 
9::Favorite color? I love so so many, but I would have to say gold, if that counts as a color. 
10::Pet hate? NOT a pet person. I hate shedding/animal hair on me and on things, animal drool and all around don't care for them. I like animals just not as pets. We had a few different bunnies growing up, but that's even pushing it...luckily my dad did all the dirty work AND they were outside in a cage. 
11::Favorite style trend at the moment? How can I chose one?! I would have to say leopard print jeans...like these.


Photobucket 
Tagged bloggers...

I feel shy about tagging others in tags so I will tag those who I think might be interested{ps those tagged don't have to tag others, but just come up with facts about you and answer the questions. So you can skip rules 3&4 if you want}

Your tagged ---->Joslin, Lauren, Claire, Julene, Leah, Olivia, Kelsie, Jenn, Mel, Julie, and Hannah.

Your questions are...

1::This is a two parter...a. what is your all time favorite movie?
b. what is your favorite watching a movie treat?
2::Would you rather live on the beach, in the mountains or in the city?
3::If you could only have one dessert for the rest of your life what would it be?
4::What is your favorite subject to learn about?
5::What color do you wear the most?
6::If you could have any hair color what color would that be?
7::Another two parter...a. what is your favorite book? b. a book you want to read?
8::If you could hang out with ANYone for the day who would it be? {don't choose someone you know personally, boring!}
9::What talent or skill do you wish you possessed?
10::What 3 things would you grab at the gas station when stopping on a road trip?
11::What's something that drives you absolutely nuts?

I can't wait to read your answers!
>>>M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy with your tag!!! loved your 5 year one as well

Rose

http://astudentrose.blogspot.co.uk/