08 August 2012

< Tweaking >

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Today I felt the urge to spice up my blog a little by shuffling out some old design elements and bringing in new ones to make the look more cohesive. I am prettty happy with the change. I feel like I am constantly evolving and renewing my style and taste and I love being able to play around with my blog design to reflect my own evolution. It's fun doing WHATEVER I want because it's my blog...my design space. Tomorrow I could completely change the whole thing again, how refreshing to not be tied down to "one" blog. Have you updated your blog lately?

Lots of new triangles folks, lots.
>>>M

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Looks gorgeous as always. I've been trying to work on mine but, wow, just looking at yours I'm jealous at your mad skillz!