13 December 2011

|| Holiday Cards ||

I love these great and well designed Christmas cards. 
Wouldn't you love to give or receive any of these? 
a|b|c|d|e|f|g|h|i|j|k|l

I would love to have a stack of great cards ready for use so that I will always be
ready for any occasion. The other day I informed Jachen that one of my goals is
also to have wrapping paper and gift packaging ready as well. I don't enjoy scrounging
for gift wrap at the last second and somehow it always feels like I am. Are you prepared
ahead of time with cards and gift packaging or are you like me and have to make a
quick trip to the store each time?      
Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Um, you wont have room for that stuff in your new teeny tiny apartment. But someday...it will be nice to have those things on hand. (teasing)

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

OH, well I didnt mean here...however I do need to buy some birthday wrapping paper so I have that on stock.

stephanie said...

d, e, f, g