20 October 2011

|| All Things Lovely... ||

Such prettiness...which is your favorite?
|Lizzy Stewart Little Otsu Yearly Planner| If I only had things to do in life I would snatch up this Planner. I love that it has a page for birthdays and a place to list movies you want to see. Perfect.
|Lazy Jane Acorn Necklace| I think this is my dream acorn necklace. I have been wanting one for a few years now and have still not bought one. I think this one is perfect. Spotted, here.
|H&M Animal Muetze| I love how cute animal beanies are. I should get this raccoon one.
|Cashmere Pull| If I ever owned a cashmere sweater, I think this one with shiny gold elbow patches is perfect.
|H&M Boots| You know how I love boots like this. I may need to go check out this pair here at our H&M. I am in need of new winter boots.
|Leather Ipod/Iphone Cases| I need a case for my Ipod. Right now I use my glasses case, but I don't want those two things sharing anymore. These sure are lovely.
|Feather and Tree posters| I am liking these cotton linen "posters" by Jenna Rose. I love that they are on black wooden dowels.
Photobucket

No comments: