12 September 2011

|| One hott babe ||

Welp, this face/hair that I woke up to this morning was too good not to photograph. I blame it on my eyepatch wearing. It can do mystical things to my hair, EVERYtime. I actually haven't worn my trusty sleeping eye patch for a good while now, but last night we had yet another case of the lightening and I had enough! Eye patch was going on. I think I would loveve to see pictures of peoples morning hair/faces. Ha, what a crack up that would be. Ps. Eye patches are glorious. My sister Alicia who wears one{do you still?} got me into it a few years ago. 
My friend Kaitlin has been complaining about the lack of pictures of me on my blog...so this one is for her! This is what you wanted, right?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

hahaha LOVE it! I dont think I would be brave enough to put a photo of me like that on a blog, so good job for being so brave! I am just too vain.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

I know, brave. I actually looked worse in real life than in this picture...but in an awesome way.