10 March 2011

miss clara

i love clara sooo much. tonight i was laying on my parents bed and she came in and joined me. she loves her mona {what she calls me} and i am really enjoying it. she loves to come see what im doing on my laptop. tonight we jammed to some tunes, had some snuggles, laughs, dancing...and crying. oops. turns out my particularly sensitive niece doesn't like my head missing...watch bottom video. she is seriously the sweetest little thing.

oh the poor girl. maybe i shouldn't make my niece cry. she is so sensitive which is often annoying but sure was cute here.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

oh my gosh that video is so funny!

Fuchida said...

mean! ahaha, little kiddy was confused... Cute little girl

kaitlin said...

hahahaa laughed out loud. MAN alive, what a good trick.

nemen!

joslin said...

hahah. that is seriously hilarious. oh clara. :)