17 February 2011

egypt.


 lately i have been reflecting on egypt and the events that have been happening there recently. that led me to reflect on my own experience there. last night i was reading my journal entries i typed up onto my blog, here. it is so great to be able to read what i wrote and remember each of those moments. i really can picture them in my head. i am so grateful for my desire to keep a detailed journal of my time there. it would be so sad if i had forgotten what i did, thought and saw there. i hope i always keep a detailed journal of my journeys. it was great to start my Switzerland blog when i was living there so my goal is to continue that in my upcoming life in switzerland and all my jet setting. it is such a great feeling to be able to relive those wonderful experiences.

i sure hope things start repairing real fast in egypt so i can go again in the next few years.

No comments: