28 February 2011

bits of my life

some random photos and happenings of my life this year i have yet to share.

i have made many yarn balls in the last few weeks mostly for my wedding and some for fun like these crazy colored ones. i found great colors of yarn super cheap and knew just what to do with it.


remember when i went through my boxes in the shed? well, i found this gem. when stephanie and i were working in vermont one summer, we were eating at EBAs and got to talking about our brother jacob and we wrote down reasons we love him. i found that napkin we wrote on. such a good list.


my dad is an amazing cook. here are two meals as of late. the rice dish, from the meal on the right, is a mexican rice that he dyed red with the beat juice from the beats. so delicious.


i may have bribed leah with chocolate covered gummy bears to take this photo. i think she may have been scared of her new friend till i whipped out those gummy bears.


i have been babysitting a lot lately these nieces of mine. sure love them. they are such sweet girls.

logs for my wedding :) that was quite the adventure getting these loaded up. i sure got a work out that day.


my sweet babies. i love being an aunt. i can't wait till my sister steph has her baby in a few months! i sure hope the little guy comes before i move to switzerland.


a lot of wedding shopping with my sister and nieces. thanks girls for keeping your cool...for most of the time.


i taped her nose up. i did clara's nose too, but that photo will not be released to the public because i don't think her momma would approve of me posting it....but it was really really funny.

my days are busy and my mind FULL. it is making my days fly by, yet another weekend has passed. 

No comments: