08 December 2010

|| The facts are these... ||

in the next few months, post wedding, i will need to start collecting christmas decor. i got nothin'. yesterday, my mom gave me three tree ornaments she bought for jachen and i {i will post about those later, she bought great ones}. per tradition, i have received a few childrens christmas books over the years, but to my current knowledge the books and the ornaments are the extent of my christmas collection. i am still in the works of figuring out what my christmas style will be like. i love my moms traditional christmas with santas and nativities, however i do like the pictured below two stylings as well. or maybe i will go all swiss? or maybe a pink tree and we will go from there? or a european christmas? i may just end up being just as eclectic as i always am and mix and match. oh, heavens. it is thoughts like these that keep me awake while i am laying in my bed trying to fall asleep at night.
decor can be found HERE and HERE

No comments: